Mindy Kaling for New York Magazine
“Mindy has long been considered the best writer on The Office, and every actor on the show thinks she writes for them best,” says Novak. “There is the extra little ‘smile’ that infuses her scripts, which is hard to quantify. My guess is that it stems from a real loving sense of the superspecific inner life of every character. Characters aren’t joke machines to her, or types to satirize. As a person, she’s incredibly sentimental, more than anyone I’ve met, but she’s also incredibly sharp. She’s unabashedly both. That allows her to express real emotions without shyness, but also without clichés.”
she is so dreamy.
its pretty simple, really.
1. DOWNLOAD MY MUSIC. GIVE IT A TEST DRIVE.
2. IF YOU LIKE WHAT I DO AND CAN AFFORD TO SUPPORT ME, PLEASE DO SO SO THAT I CAN CONTINUE DOING WHAT I DO AND WHAT YOU LIKE. IT IS MUCH APPRECIATED.
Using iTunes 10.0.1 and hating the Ping button and the iMix arrow?
1. Quit iTunes if open.
2. Launch Terminal.app. (//Applications/Utilities)
3. enter “defaults write com.apple.iTunes hide-ping-dropdown 1”
4. Click enter.
5. enter “defaults write com.apple.iTunes invertStoreLinks -bool YES”
6. Click Enter.
7. Open iTunes. Ping links gone, arrows now direct to Library and not iMix/iTunes prompt.
Secondary source: http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=12253431�
Sources of White Stress
ColbertNation.com video – Google CEO Eric Schmidt wants people to remember that when you post something online, computers will remember it forever.
One Thing Not In It’s Right Place
There is no way to make the Ping button go away. At this point, I don’t know if anybody I know is on Ping because nobody likes it enough to boast about it. There should be an option, check box style, to turn it off somewhere. Without it, Apple is starting to smack of their competition.
the song that you can’t identify, that you only remember the hook from, that you think must be a great song. the song that you then forget the hook of, even.
Saw it. Liked it. Still, though, not movie of the year. Winter’s Bone still holds the belt.