October 13, 9:30am.
Apple Genius tells me:
- Black paint chipping is a part of the nature of the anodized aluminum.
- Pixel flickering issue that can’t be replicated can’t be diagnosed.
- Diagnostics reveal the answer to mediocre battery life: I need to do a factory restore to recover battery life. The background apps are crashing as much if not as often as visible apps.
I will lose all data from apps.
So, how do I do this?
- I screen-grab all my Clear lists.
- Note the apps I have (currently not syncing apps with my laptop).
- Review and export my twitter drafts.
Let’s see if this works.