Up front, I’ll admit that it’s a very unlikely chance that I won’t buy the iPhone 5. It might be ~1%, even. But I’d love you to indulge me on this:
Between the broken on/off button on my iPhone, the design stagnancy in iOS 6, and Apple working to develop geofence technology to halt camera usage in specific areas, it’s a good time look around. Sure, I’m unlikely to be convinced, but I’m interested in what I hear back.
I know some very savvy people who don’t like the iPhone, so I want to see what people have to say about their smartphone of choice, in general, or on the following:
- What is the killer feature of Android, Windows Phone 7, your Samsung Galaxy, your Droid RAZR, your HTC EVO, your whatever?
- Do you have a good RSS reader/client/app?
- How do you put music on your smartphone?
- How do you get podcasts onto your smartphone?
- Good gmail client/app?
- Good Dropbox integration?
- Do you get to assign apps to be the phone’s default email/calendar/etc. client, or are those defaults set/stuck like they are in iOS?
- ALSO: AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, or Virgin Mobile?
Thank you for your replies,
- elijahkinchspector said: P.S. I am drunk, so my response may have suffered (or improved) slightly.
- withapassion reblogged this from elijahkinchspector
- elijahkinchspector reblogged this from withapassion and added: